Yarnfield Park Conference & Training Centre, Yarnfield Lane, Yarnfield, Staffordshire, ST15 0NL
Yarnfield Park is easily accessible from the M6, has excellent rail links to Stafford and Stoke mainline stations and is around an hour from Manchester, Birmingham and the East Midlands airports. Combining on-tap refreshments and cafeteria meals for all of our courses with on-site accommodation, including bed, breakfast & evening meal at amazing prices an an optional extra.
Also on-site is a Costa Coffee (not included in the course refreshments package) and for those choosing use Yarnfield’s accommodation package there is a bar available to residents.
Booking on-site accommodation
Onsite accommodation is booked direct with Yarnfield Park by telephoning 01785 762605.
Getting to Yarnfield Park
• Junction 14, M6: 10 minutes from Yarnfield Park
• Junction 15, M6: 15 minutes from Yarnfield Park
NB. If approaching Yarnfield Park from the south on leaving the M6 J14 your Satellite Navigation system may direct you up the A5013/ Eccleshall Road. However the quickest way is to take the A34 north towards Stone and enter Yarnfield Lane at the Wayfarer pub on the left.
Over 400 free spaces on-site.
• London to Stafford: 1hr 15 minutes, trains run every half hour
• Birmingham to Stafford: 30 minutes, trains every half hour
• Manchester to Stoke: 35 minutes, trains every half hour
• Leeds to Stoke: 1hr 45minutes, trains every half hour
• Cardiff to Stafford: 2hrs 40 minutes, trains every half hour
• Edinburgh to Stoke: 3hrs 40 minutes, trains circa every hou
• Birmingham Airport: 1hr by car or train, 49 miles
• Manchester Airport: 1hr 10 minutes by car or train, 47 miles
• East Midlands Airport: 1hr 10 minutes by car or train, 48 miles