The paediatric pre-hospital CID Kards provide a rapid to use, UK specific, on scene rapid reference tool for all pre-hospital professionals and volunteers covering physiological parameters, equipment sizes and drug dosages.
CID Kards – paediatric
The paediatric pre-hospital Condition Indexed Drug (CID) Kards provide a rapid to use, UK specific, on scene rapid reference tool for all pre-hospital professionals and volunteers. made from laminated card and wipe clean the cards are A6 pocket sized, measuring 148 mm x 105 mm x 9 mm.
- Age adjusted dosing for neonates and children with medication choices selected according to common drugs.
- Age adjusted physiological values.
- Age adjusted pre-hospital equipment sizes.
- Follows the latest UK National Guidance available, including the RCPCH, RCUK, ALSG, ILCOR, NICE, BNFc and manufacturer guidance to ensure suitable recommendations for equipment and drug dosing.
- Drugs falling outside of schedules 17 and 19 (ie non-standard paramedic drugs) are marked to draw additional attention to ensure appropriate PGDs are in place if used
Please note that for those enrolled on the Immediate Care Course this text book is included in the course price and will be issued to you at the start of the course.