1. AVAILABILITY OF PLACES
- Where places on the workshops are limited in number, they will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Workshops may be booked via our website.
2. WORKSHOP FEES
- Workshops are free for all members.
- Non-members are to pay £20 and full payment is required before the workshop.
3. MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASED ALONGSIDE WORKSHOP ENROLEMENT
Where offered, membership subscriptions offered alongside workshop enrolment are subject to the following terms:
- All membership subscriptions offered are subject to a full year’s subscription being purchased at the time of the workshop enrolment.
- Membership subscriptions are non-refundable should you need to cancel your workshop.
- We understand that from time to time it is necessary to alter your plans, however, due to our admin charges, we cannot offer a full refund for non-member paid places. Refunds will be available up to 24 hours before the workshop for £10 (50% of the non-member workshop fee).
- The Association is not responsible or liable for any technical or internet related difficulties that you may incur. Refunds are not available for internet or technical difficulties student’s may incur during the workshop, or in trying to connect to the workshop.
- Very occasionally due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control we have to change the dates on which a workshop is run. In this unusual event you would be given as much notice as possible. Wherever possible, a minimum of three weeks’ notice will be given.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have to cancel a course you will be offered a full refund of all fees paid or a place on another workshop of your choice. In such instances the Association can accept no liability for any costs that individuals incur beyond our reimbursement of the workshop fee.
5. PANDEMIC ILLNESS
- Pandemic illness poses particular problems and workshops may need to be cancelled at very short notice due to national, regional or local restrictions impact on course delivery (within the country, region or locality applicable to the venue).
- In such instances, the Association can accept no liability for any costs that individuals incur beyond our reimbursement of the workshop fee.
- Pandemic restrictions arising in another area or country (outside of that detailed in 6.1 above) causing non-attendance will be treated as a cancellation by the student and clause 5.1 will apply.
6. CODE OF CONDUCT
- You are expected to behave in a professional and respectful manner at all times during the workshop. Students whose conduct falls short of this expectation will be removed from the online workshop without a refund.