Becoming a member of the British Association for Immediate Care is simple and rewarding. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in pre-hospital immediate care.
We have different levels of membership, so whether you are a student, a first aider, an EMT/ECSW or a health care professional, we have a place for you. The different catagories are explained below and if you’ve any questions then please ring (0300 3031757) or email Tia, our membership officer, who will answer your questions.
We’ve a range of benefits and discounts available to all of our members and these include:
- New vehicle discounts
- Discounts from the UK’s leading medical equipment suppliers
- Insurance packages
- A range of discounted pre-hospital care courses from the Association*
- Annual conference with discounted attendance
- Free access to Health Assured – a 24-hour helpline offering practical information and emotional support, including Counselling, Personal legal information and Tax information etc
- Grants and Bursaries
- Regular newsletter
* Subject to having been a member for 1-year if paying by direct debit, or having paid your membership subscription in full for the year