Following the success of last year, our annual conference will be returning on the 10 & 11 October 2024 at the Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
With over 120 delegates expected, our conference always delivers something a little special and we hope that our suppliers and innovators will join us and the delegates to the benefit of all. Our delegates come from a range of backgrounds and this is an informal conference that excels at networking through a variety of opportunities, such as our exhibition area where refreshments and a buffet lunch will also be served. Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa is conveniently located to maximise delegate attendance and is a short distance from the M1 and M69.
Taking place over two days, The Pre-Hospital Care Conference is a must do event for those interested in as well as those involved in Pre-Hospital Care.
Our delegate profile includes a range of influencers and decision makers:
- Medical directors & their deputies from the UK NHS Ambulance Trusts
- Senior regional immediate care scheme volunteers
- Consultant medical, nursing & paramedical staff
- Military medical staff
- Event medical staff
- Mountain & lowland rescue staff and volunteers
We have a range of exhibitor and sponsorship packages available, and we’d love to have you as part of our conference this year.
Tony Kemp | Chief Officer | British Association for Immediate Care
The venue for this year’s conference is Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa, located in the countryside border between Leicestershire and Warwickshire.
Just minutes away from M69, Leicester and Coventry, and less than 30 minutes to Birmingham NEC, Birmingham Airport, East Midlands Airport, Warwick and Stratford make Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa a convenient and easily accessed conference venue.
With ample free parking onsite for hotel guests, Sketchley Grange has a free to use (for residents) gym and swimming pool. Also available, at additional cost payable against your room, is a range of specialist beauty treatments along with manicures and pedicures, facials and massages.
Getting to Sketchley Grange by plane
Birmingham is a major travel hub and offers rail and air links. Sketchley Grange is less than a 30 minute drive/taxi ride from Birmingham Airport and East Midlands Airport.
Arriving by car
From the North
Exit the M1 at junction 21 onto the M69. Exit M69 at Junction 1. At roundabout, take the B4109 to Hinckley. Turn left at 2nd roundabout. Hotel is 400 yards on the left.
From the South
Exit the M1 at junction 18 onto the A5 North. At M69 intersection roundabout, take the B4109. Turn left at 2nd roundabout. Hotel is 400 yards on the left.
Our conference takes place in and around the Bradgate Suite at Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa. This is a self contained area of the hotel with excellent exhibition facilities including very easy access for equipment and stands into the exhibition rooms.
The Bradgate Suite allows us to subdivide the main room into the plenary and exhibition areas with easy flow and access between the two. Any vehicle or other external exhibits will be accessible from the exhibition area of the suite.
All refreshments and lunch will be served in the exhibition area so as to ensure maximum delegate footfall throughout the breaks, as well as before and after conference.
- All stand spaces are based on a 3 x 2 metre footprint with a table and two chairs within this area unless otherwise requested.
- No table cloths or other table linen is provided.
- There will be mains electricity to the stand via the use of power ramps.
- Set up begins at:
- 17.00 – 21.30 on Wednesday 9 October; and/or
- 07.00 – 08.30 on Thursday 10 October.
- Breakdown begins no earlier than after the afternoon tea break on Friday 11 October
- Stands will be allocated on a first come basis.
- Vehicles must be exhibited outside with the following options:
- Associated 3 x 2 metre indoor stand; or
- Associated podium stand to meet and greet clients.
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Packages
To review the full range and detail of exhibitor and sponsorship options and costs, please refer to our brochure:
Click here to access the exhibitors brochure.
Our sponsorship packages are key to funding our conference and offer a number of favourable brand and networking opportunities.
Exhibitor options and costs:
- Single stand, 3m x 2m incl. table & chair. One exhibitor present: £900
- Double stand space, 6m x 2m incl. 2 tables and 2 chairs. Two exhibitors present:£1500
- External exhibition space & inside single stand, 3m x 2m incl. table & chair. Two exhibitors present: £1500
- External exhibition space & inside podium stand, 1.5m x 2m. Two exhibitors present:£1250
- Additional staff attendance per day/per person: £80
- Annual dinner supplement, Thu 10 October, per person: £48
- Gold package: £6500
- Silver package: £5000
- Bronze package: £2800
To discuss further or book one of our exhibitor or sponsorship packages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to bring extra staff, is this possible?
It is. The base booking is for two-staff but if you wish to bring more just include that on your booking.
We’d like to attend the annual dinner, is that included in the booking fee?
You are very welcome to attend our annual booking, although spaces are limited. There is a supplement to pay and this can be booked now or even on the day (spaces permitting).