To make your booking:
You can either download the PDF below and return it the following address: Turret House, 2 Turret Lane, Ipswich, IP4 1DL or email it to us at email@example.com
or you can use our online booking form below:
Date(s) - 06/10/2017 - 07/10/2017
The St Johns Hotel
Conference Secretariat, BASICS, Turret House, Turret Lane, Ipswich, IP4 1DL
01473 218407 firstname.lastname@example.org
INVITATION TO EXHIBIT
The #BASICSFPHC conference is a well-established, highly focused annual conference that attracts a multi-professional audience of individuals working and practicing in a range of pre-hospital environments and organisations including education. They include opinion leaders, influencers and decision makers working as medical and clinical directors, purchasing leads and lead/senior clinicians within a range of statutory and voluntary pre-hospital services. Many are also working in the in-hospital environment and transfer ideas from one area of practice to another, perhaps this will include your product or services? And don’t forget the students, they have a long journey ahead of them but they are tomorrows practitioners and some will go on to be the movers and shakers of their generation: invest today for tomorrow’s business.
Because the #BASICSFPHC conference is so highly focused you know you will reach your audience.
This has to be our best yet. The St John’s hotel hosts the area’s largest function room and that’s where the exhibition will be. Centrally located for UK and international delegates you couldn’t ask for better, free onsite parking, dedicated access for exhibitor stands/materials and a superb venue for your staff to relax in and rub shoulders and meet with conference delegates informally.
All food and refreshments for the delegates will be served buffet style in the exhibition hall, maximising your contact opportunities.
There are a range of exhibition stand choices, from a table space right up to vehicle stands and bespoke spaces. We do ask that you are realistic in booking your needs, if you are bringing a display that does not fit within the table space please book appropriately.
Reaching out to delegates via an advert in the programme can be an extremely effective way of highlighting your company, it’s services and specific products/events.
The #BASICSFPHC conference offers the following opportunities:
- On screen logo and key message prior to a refreshment break: a single PowerPoint slide that delivers your message to a captive audience just before they break for refreshments which of course are in the Exhibition hall.
£250 per slide, only one advert prior to each break
- Programme advertisements: The programme is a professionally printed colour publication with the following opportunities:
- Full page: £200
- Half page: £125
- Quarter page: £75
- Please contact the Office for inserts etc.
Firstly we do not expect you to provide additional sponsorship but if you’d consider it we’d be very grateful.
- Conference breakfast meeting, morning of Saturday 7th October: Your opportunity to host a breakfast meeting for up to 30 delegates, either by invitation or as an open meeting, your choice. The arrangements are yours to make in collaboration with the hotel’s catering team.
£500 for the breakfast meeting.
- Drinks reception, evening of Friday 6th October: Your logo on the invitations as the sponsor, recognition (also with your logo) in the programme and pre-marketing materials along with the opportunity to place your make your mark through balloons, pop up stands etc.
£1000 for sole sponsorship
- BASICS Annual Dinner, evening of Friday 6th October: A black tie event where the majority of the delegates enjoy a relaxed evening. Why not host a table where you can gather your guests or simply be with those allocated to the table.
£250 a table including one complimentary ticket for yourself
- BASICS Birthday tea: It’s BASICS 40th birthday, help us celebrate by sponsoring the birthday tea. In the Saturday afternoon tea break we’ll be blowing out the candles and treating everyone to a birthday cake. Go all the way and supply the paper plates and /or napkins with you logo/marketing message. Your logo on the party invitation, recognition (also with your logo) in the programme and pre-marketing materials along with the opportunity to place your make your mark through balloons and other suitable party regalia around the cake – it’s up to you!
£800 for sole sponsorship
We will consider any sponsorship offer, if you’ve an idea let us know. We recognise that assisting you to make an impact helps us to make an impact!
If you are interested in a sponsorship opportunity please contact us at the address given above or tick the box on the booking form and we’ll contact you.
Evaluation from last year’s delegates
The #BASICSFPHC conference has grown in stature from year to year and having everyone from community responders to HEMS doctors and paramedics makes it stimulating and inclusive as you can see from what our delegates are saying.
- ‘Relevant speakers who understand the requirements of their audience and stick to the topic title’
- ‘Good organisation. Interesting speakers / lecturers’
- ‘‘Great 2 days – thanks’
- ‘Top quality, interesting speakers’
- ‘So much expertise in the audience’
- ‘One of the best conferences I have been to. All speakers were good and most were in the top class category’
- ‘Very informative two days – lots to take away’
- ‘Excellent conference’
- ‘Superb conference, phenomenal networking both formally and informally’
- ‘Great to have an exhibition where it’s all focused on what we do’
- ‘BASICS dinner is an awesome event, thanks everyone’
Question / suggestions / further information
Contact the team at the address above.
To make your booking:
Complete the booking form below.
Thank you for your support
Bookings are closed for this event.