Introducing BASICS Education
BASICS has been at the forefront of developing immediate care in the UK and is equally proud of its heritage in leading the development of immediate care education in the UK.
Acknowledged as a global authority when it comes to providing training and education. BASICS education constantly strives to maintain the validity of its courses and through accepting on selected immediate cate practitioners onto its faculty you can be sure that the content and opinions you encounter on any course is right to date with current thinking.
Whether you want a course for making you better able to cope with emergencies in your community practice, or whether you are looking to embark on a role in BASICS, or are a helicopter medic or a military medic about to be deployed BASICS has a course for you.
Primarily aimed at those whose practice is at an advanced level BASICS courses are UK orientated, delivered by current multi-disciplinary practitioners and excellent value for money.
Our customer base includes many individuals including those preparing for the DIpIMC exam at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh as well as all branches of the military, major cruise lines, BASICS schemes. Foreign students are a regulars on our courses with past attendees coming from Australia, Japan as well as nearer to home (such as Greece, Norway and Ireland)
- Considerably higher quality than other courses
- Excellent and credible instructors
- Well put together and presented
- Faculty very knowledgeable and helpful
- Good honest, well delivered
- Good faculty members who could quote many personal experiences during the lectures. Good course, fantastic venue, fantastic food
- Practical sessions were excellent. I got everything I wanted from the course
- British Army
- Royal Air Force
- Royal Navy / Royal marines
- West Midlands Care Team
- Many hundred individual doctors, nurses and others